Surface preparation without dust!
Wet media blasting
The advantages of the wet media blasting over other methods:
· Stops dust emission: water in the mixture binds the dust!
· Extremely wide application range of sensitive surfaces to most robust blasting tasks
· All types of substrates (steel, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, concrete, tile, etc.)
· Usually little or no enclosure required
· No heat, substrate stays cool, no deformation
· Additives (inhibitor or preservatives) can be added while blasting or washing
· On steel prevents corrosion for 72 hours
· On aluminum washes out chlorides (salt)